We Are an All-Inclusive Montana Dude Ranch
2020 All-Inclusive Montana Dude Ranch Rates
Enjoy an all-inclusive Montana dude ranch vacation when you stay at Covered Wagon Ranch.
We are now taking reservations for 2020 & 2021
Give us a call today and we would be happy to talk to you about our availability it is filling in fast!
Covered Wagon Ranch Summer Rates June 14th to September 27th
July is a minimum of a 6 night stay (arriving on Sunday or Monday)
September is adults only-However, Kurt and Melissa’s two children live on ranch.
CHECK OUT OUR SPECIALS GOING ON!
Book the Ranch-Sunday to Saturday (6 nights) Allocated for up to 20 people- $46,000
Book for 13 days or longer and receive 5% discount
Specials are not valid on any current reservations or combined with other discounts
|Adult Rider||Child Rider||Adult Non-Rider||Child Non-Rider|
Rider rates include accommodations, meals, maid service, use of our Montana dude ranch facilities (including hot tub and rec room), guided hiking, horse and wrangler services daily, riding lessons, and participation in ranch activities. These include Monday Night’s ‘Blues and Brews’ Thursday night’s Rodeo and Music in the Meadow, and Friday night’s cookout with Live Music and surf and turf. We have a 230 pound weight restriction for riding. This will be enforced due to the riding we do and the safety of our horses and guests. We allow our guests to ride an afternoon ride the day of arrival (no riding on Sundays) but no riding is offered the day of departure.
Non-rider rates includes all the things mentioned above but does not include any horse and wrangler services. If you choose the non-rider rate, we cannot guarantee availability for you to switch to a rider. We do NOT offer the option to add a ride to a non-rider rate.
Child Rates at the Ranch
Child rates apply to children 6 to 14 years of age coming to our Montana dude ranch. Children 5 and under are free of charge.
Kids 5 & Under are free of charge-Bring your nanny or babysitter with for kids under 5 and receive $200 off their stay!
*The Month of September & October is Reserved for Adults Only*
Additional Fees and Services
Accommodations Tax………………………………. $6.00 a person per night
Service Charge……………………………………………Automatic15% service charge will be added to your final bill. This is split among our entire staff.
Airport Transportation……………………….We do not offer airport transportation. We suggest renting a car or using a transfer service to the ranch.
Childcare Services …………………………………… Available at an additional charge.
Weight Restrictions………………………… Max of 230 pounds please call for more information or if you have questions. This is/will be enforced.
Laundry Facilities are available on ranch and detergent is available for purchase in our gift shop.
There is NO cell coverage at the ranch. You can get cell coverage about 10-15 minutes from the ranch.
WIFI is available throughout the ranch
All Rates & Policies are Subject to Change Without Notice
We have 10 guest cabins on the ranch. 5 are two-bedroom cabins and 5 are one-bedroom cabins. Our rates are based on a per person basis not a per cabin basis; however, a minimum of two people in some cabins. All of our cabins have their own bathrooms and wood or propane stoves for heat.
Reservations and Refunds for All-Inclusive Montana Dude Ranch Vacations
A 30% deposit is required to confirm your lodging reservation and to hold your cabin. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Discover, Check, or Cash.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we suggest purchasing Travel Insurance through a company such as Travel Guard. https://duderanch.org/triptravel-insurance If you choose to decline purchasing travel insurance below is our Cancellation Policy and will be enforced in all reservations and does not exclude when you booked.
- Parties of 10 or more-Balance is due 90 days prior to your stay.
- If a reservation of less than 10 people is canceled prior to January 31st, your deposit will be refunded less a $200.00 cancellation/processing fee.
- If a reservation of more than 10 people is canceled prior to January 31st, your deposit will be refunded less a $1,000.00 cancellation/processing fee.
- If any reservation is cancelled after January 31st your deposit will be forfeited in full.
- If any reservation is cancelled 90 days prior to your stay you will have the option to credit your deposit to the following year with a $200 processing/cancellation fee. If cancelled 2nd time for any reason no refund will be given.
- If a reservation is cancelled within a thirty-day of your stay payment in full is required and will be charged in full to your card.
- Any changes you make to your reservation after booking that result in your balance being lowered a charge of $200 will be added to your bill (example lowering numbers in party or number of days).
- If a check is returned, there will be a $200 fee on top of the bank fees.
- Due to unexpected situations that result in our ranch being shut down, such as a forest fire, all money received will be transferred to the following year.
- Corona Virus-for anyone that is wanting to move their stay to later in the 2020 season or to the following year (2021) we ask that you do so before the 45-day period. Rates are subject to change, no advertised specials will be transferred to the following year.
Pack Trips July-September
Experience rugged America in the heart of the wilderness. Enjoy a 2-night overnight horseback pack trip, riding into a remote corner of the most visited destination in the country — Yellowstone Park as well as adjacent Gallatin National Forest. Taking only small groups (minimum of two people), our campsites are exceptionally comfortable and marvelously picturesque. Sleep warm and soundly inside your tent or beneath a blanket of stars. You must book as a rider with a minimum 7 night stay. We limit our trips to one per week, departing on Tuesday and returning on Thursday. Minimum age is 12 years old, and you must not have a fear of heights! You must be an intermediate to experienced rider.
Pack Trip Rates
For each night that a guest sleeps out on a pack trip, $200 per person per night will be added to the regular cost of their stay at the ranch. It is required that guests embarking on a pack trip stay at the ranch a minimum of 7 nights and it is a minimum of 2 people with at least a two month notice prior to arrival.
Whitewater Rafting, Zip-Lining, Guided Tours of Yellowstone National Park, and Guided Fishing Trips are all conducted by Non-Ranch Licensed Outfitters and require a fee in addition to the all-inclusive Montana dude ranch rates at Covered Wagon Ranch. We are happy to recommend guides in the area to provide these services for you while you stay at our Montana guest ranch.